Is nice to see a 2 players game once in a while :) It really colorful and I liked it but enemies size (for me) is a problem, because just 2 of them are almost the complete screen height :P It's makes really hard to avoid the hit while playing with both characters at the same time. A singlepayer option would be nice.
A two player cooperative shoot'em up for the #agbic jam
Player one: ZQSD/WASD to move, space to shoot
Player two: Arrows to move, Enter to shoot
The purple magical girl can absorb purple bullets, same thing for the pink one with the pink bullets.
Please activate the colorblind mode in the options if you need to!
Gabrielle Barboteau: Programming, game design
Julie Robert: Graphics, animations http://yllogique.tumblr.com/
メープルシロップ: Music http://bandcamp.mynameiser.in/
Inspired by a famicase by Marion Esquian.
Roadmap (because, yes, we didn't have the time to implement everything we planned):
- Remappable controls
- Complete menu (options, credits, tutorial...)
- Missing gameplay features (bombs, laser beam...)
- Fixing this nasty bug during the boss fight
- Adding extra lives and difficulty settings
- Improving the game flow
- Maybe adding a 1 player mode
- Desktop version (windows, maybe mac & linux)